The toilets used to be called garderobes and people would hang clothes in thereto keep the moths off their clothes. - Abbie
We saw a dovecote to keep doves in for dinner - Kira
We went into the dark cellar where the servants used to sleep. - Martyn
We climbed up 149 stairs to the top of the castle. - Brandon
The castle is over 600 years old. - Tyler
Ralph Cromwell used to live I the castle - Jasmine
Enemies used to climb up the toilet shoot - Taylor
There was a special room for the expensive spices - Alisha
People would sleep on the floor, except the king or queen and important people. - Chloe
I enjoyed looking over the top of the castle, I could see Lincoln Cathedral - Sean
The farmer would scoop all the toilet waste up and put it in the moat - Lilly
They would use leaves for toilet roll - Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment