Thursday, 13 February 2014

Our fantastic exhibition!

Well done Year 4!!!!!! You should all be extremely proud, what a wonderful show you produced. Thank you to everyone who came, we hope you now know more about Eco living and our sustainable future ideas.












19 comments:

  1. The models are beautiful. i am impressed it is really nice.Did you make the models all by yourselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made them in groups of 5 or 6

      Delete
    2. My name is James and my name is Evie and the work you have done is great . I love it!

      Delete
  2. I am impressed you have done so much. The buildings are amazing and beautiful. You could become building designers one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great super fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your models look very interesting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.H: Your modals are great and I like the idea.you also met my old art teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The electronic stall is cool. do you made with yourself or little help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made them by ourselves as we have been learning about electricity in science

      Delete
  7. Very nice buildings I didn't know you were so talented. You are very good at building :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool idea's you put on the exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buildings and designs. I see you put a lot of effort and you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those designs are perfect, you must have put much work into it. I like the building:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH: It is a great idea, I like the way your trying to save the planet. You met my old art teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The designs are great, you must have put much effort in it. I like the building especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo. I love the design and colour and especially the idea of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. is perfect.is look like you have lot of fun.I like everything

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you make the electronics all on your own or a little bit of help ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I was there with you, when you did it.

    ReplyDelete