Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Houses of the future by the children at Carpenter Elementary, Texas, USA.

As part of our quad blogging project our new friends in America have sent us their ideas for houses of the future. Thank you, we love your ideas!








15 comments:

  1. Well done! The drawing are great I bet they will come true. They are eco friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, loved going round seeing all the different stations, the children have clearly worked very hard and were all very good and showing me things around the expedition, the Eco houses were brilliant very creative and used some really good ideas, the expedition was very fun and informative,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, loved going round seeing all the different stations, the children have clearly worked very hard and were all very good and showing me things around the expedition, the Eco houses were brilliant very creative and used some really good ideas, the expedition was very fun and informative,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, You all worked really hard, Mr S Barrett Parent Governor

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drawings of your homes look very interesting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the drawings are impressive,well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your drawings are very nice but they could have a little bit more colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and great drawing loved vincent.I am really impressed of you and i see lots of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing drawings are you professional artist. I like the design and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great drawings, impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. second picture is cool and I want to ask you question do you plan this plan it s cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can see that they worked really hard on these drawings they are no doubt beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your houses very much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very good I like your drawings

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your subjects there fun

    ReplyDelete