Sunday, 9 February 2014

Quad blog question 2

We have been finding out about how the way we live is harming our environment. On Thursday we will ask people to make an Eco pledge. We want them to think how they can make a small change to how they live, in order to be more environmentally friendly. It could be as simple as not leaving lights switched on, or turning off the tap while brushing your teeth. What pledge could you make? 

24 comments:

  1. I am going to shower less than 10 minutes. I am going to turn of the TV instead off putting it on stand by. I am going to turn off the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH:
    I pledge to recycle and I think it is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. less electricity like video games

    ReplyDelete
  4. use rubbish as fuel for things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switch off the light when you leave the bedroom. Brooklyn

      Delete
  5. I will turn off the tap when i am brushing my teeth.When I take a bath i will turn the tap off.Turn off the light when i am not using it, to save electric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would simply recycle more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would simply recycle more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would simply recycle more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not leave the water while putting soap while showering and washing plates and hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not leave the water while putting soap while showering and washing plates and hands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Save electricity by watching only 3 hours of your telly a day. Shower only 5 minutes and wash hands 20 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recycle aluminium can and foil - Jericho

    ReplyDelete
  13. Turn off electricity and play outside - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Walk short distances instead of driving (walking to school) - Keith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Avoid plastic shopping bags, use cloth bags - Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take showers instead of baths - Jadyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Turn off the lights - Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't run the tap while brushing your teeth - Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Open the windows and run the air conditioner less - Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stay away from bottled water/ use refillable containers instead - Devyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Write on both sides of your paper - Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. fix tap leaks when I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will turn tap leeks off if i see one.

    ReplyDelete