Thursday, 28 March 2013

Thank you for coming to our Dinosaur museum!

The children had a fantastic time showing everyone all their hard work. Thank you to everyone who came. We felt very proud of our achievements. The comments you left on our feedback forms were lovely to read. Here are some photos of the afternoon and some of the fantastic feedback you left:

What did you enjoy most?

I would say I enjoyed it all. It amazes me to see all the hard work that all of the children have put in - well done! Martyn's mum

Watching Sean's video about how the museum was created. - Parent

That the children have all worked very hard, well done everyone! - Parent

I loved it ALL. I particularly loved how you have shown all your literacy skills in the museum. Mrs Ingamells

The games and information on the iPads. -Pupil 4EL

I enjoyed the whole museum, it was brilliant - Pupil 3AI

Seeing all the hard work the class has achieved working together on the project and the smiles on their faces! Mr Boucher

The children were all very helpful and informative. - Parent

I liked the quiz and being able to spend time with Lena in class - Mrs Musial

I learnt about the meteor in Russia, I didn't realise there was one. The children were all very happy and excited about their achievement which was very nice to see.- Parent

It has been lovely to see how hard the children have worked - Parent




















1 comment:

  1. 4NN you have worked so hard and that hard work has made you learn loads. You are making your brains develop in ways that will last for the rest of your lives. I could not be more proud of you. Well done! Mrs Naylor

    P.S. looking forward to your NEXT exhibition!

    ReplyDelete