Don't forget it's our science event tomorrow afternoon! Please come along to the classroom and join in with our 'up' experiment. We are seeing if it is possible to lift a house in the air with balloons! Do you think it will work?
Oh my goodness! That sounds like the coolest thing ever! We are eager to learn your results on your experiment. I think it will take all the balloons in the world to lift a house up, but it is definitely possible!
Oh my goodness! That sounds like the coolest thing ever! We are eager to learn your results on your experiment. I think it will take all the balloons in the world to lift a house up, but it is definitely possible!
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks cool. I think it would stay in the air with about 30 balloons.
ReplyDeleteMarcus from Carpenter
It looks like all of your class had fun.
ReplyDeleteThat is like the coolest thing I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteAaron
That looks very cool! I wish I could do that. -Marcus :)
ReplyDelete