I hope that you are all having a lovely Easter Break. After a bit of weeding and digging yesterday, the allotment is ready for all the seedlings you planted before the holidays. I can tell you that they are already starting to grow, I can't wait till you see them in a week and a bit. They will have grown lots by then!
The new poly tunnel is also ready to use. It's so warm inside, and will mean that this year we will be able to grow some Mediterranean vegetables! I'm looking forward to growing aubergines and cucumbers.
I think your garden looks cool.I like the way you set it up.
ReplyDeletekristen
That sounds really cool. We don't get to plant a garden at our school. What is an aborigines? Kaleb
ReplyDeleteHi Kaleb, I think in some countries you call Aubergines - Egg plant. Is this what you call them?
DeleteWhen we go back to school I might bring in some seeds like parsnips and chillies but I don't know yet
ReplyDelete