Come and see what we have been doing!
Caitlin - in drama we were reflective about the choices we made, so that we could work to get our play done.
I was reflective yesterday. I couldn't get on with my work, people were chatting. I got up and moved somewhere else - Thomas
We were reflective at home about sharing the trampoline between us all. Zak
I was reflective today and didn't get upset by comments that were made - Tia
Caitlin - in drama we were reflective about the choices we made, so that we could work to get our play done.
ReplyDeleteI was reflective yesterday. I couldn't get on with my work, people were chatting. I got up and moved somewhere else - Thomas
ReplyDeleteWe were reflective at home about sharing the trampoline between us all. Zak
ReplyDeleteI was reflective today and didn't get upset by comments that were made - Tia
ReplyDelete