Come and see what we have been doing!
Hi!We hope that you are all ok and none of you are affected.We just want to say good luck and hope that the floods will go soon.Leah and Caitlin
Are you ok? I hope your flood has gone?I hope your still in school?
We hope your floods go aways soon
Are you ok?I hope the flood goes away?I hope you are still at school? Natalie and Brooklyn Thank you
Hello we hope you are ok, and safe in the floods. From Mia and Kelsey
Hello!How are you? We have heard about the flooding in your country.Hope you are ok because flooding is really dangerous to us and people's homes.Hope you will be fine.Joleigh.
Hi!We hope that you are all ok and none of you are affected.We just want to say good luck and hope that the floods will go soon.
ReplyDeleteLeah and Caitlin
Are you ok?
ReplyDeleteI hope your flood has gone?
I hope your still in school?
We hope your floods go aways soon
ReplyDeleteAre you ok?
ReplyDeleteI hope the flood goes away?
I hope you are still at school?
Natalie and Brooklyn
Thank you
Hello we hope you are ok, and safe in the floods. From Mia and Kelsey
ReplyDeleteHello!How are you? We have heard about the flooding in your country.Hope you are ok because flooding is really dangerous to us and people's homes.Hope you will be fine.Joleigh.
ReplyDelete