Thursday, 4 July 2013

Are you a giver or a taker?

I am a giver and a taker because when I play a game on the play station I advise my little sister that she is too young to pay certain games. Sometimes when I play Lego though, people give me help, but I don't take it or help them. - Taylor

I think I'm a taker because I take advise about things, but I don't give advice back because I want to win. I am a giver when i look after my little sister to help mum. - Jack

I think I'm a giver most of the time because I help my mum around the house and help my friends with their work at school. - Alisha

I think I'm a taker because I sometimes ignore what I'm asked to do, but then want people to do what I ask them straight away. - Thomas

I am a giver because I help my dad cleaning our dogs and I try and be good all the time at school. - Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment