We have had some good times in year 4 we all have enjoyed all the trips we have been on .
I am going to miss you mrs nicolson ,mrs Martin. ,mrs neuberry ,mrs neary.
Kasey-drew Kelly
I am going to miss you!!!
SEAN ROSS PAGE
I am going to miss this class because it has all the favourite teachers !
Jamie George Boucher
I don't won't to leave
Kayleigh
I'll miss u so much I don't want to leave xxx
From kaci.
I enjoyed the stay at Rand farm. I don't want to leave year 4! ;):);):):):);(:(
From Abbie
I love it in the lovely year4 and also the trips at rand farm wood side falconry and last but not least tatashal castle;(;(;(;(;(;(.(;(;(;(
I don't want to leave by Kirsten
I loved going to Rand Farm because it was my first time having a sleepover! I don't want to leave! Chelsea
Year 4 has been brilliant, you will enjoy it here.
Nathan
When your in year 4 the teachers are very nice.
Ciaran
Its a little bit sad because year 6 is leaving and I don't want to leave year 4
Ali
The best part was at rand farm
Taylor
I've enjoyed going on all the Trips. Chloe
Year 4 has been really good, I like this school.
Thomas
I will miss year because it's been my favourite year. The allotment was the best!
Tyler
Year 4 is epic and time flies when your having fun, so it's gone quick!
Dell
In year 5 I'm going to miss you all it's just so much fun in year 4 I don't want to leave this class because you get to do lots of Awesome activities like go on a trip to rand farm park for 2 nights and 3 days , We will miss you all.
Alicia Malia
In year 4 I have made lots of new friends and I am sad that I am leaving my friends to go to another class. I will miss our teachers and the work that we did, like the party on the plot. We have work really hard to achieve our best me targets and I am proud that I am now a 4c in writing. My Maths has also improved, and I hope to carry on in the future.
Alisha Hagley

Just to say Im in poland right now amd the week I was away (the last week of year 4) It looked like you guys had an awesome time I can't belive I missed such great days and I hope to see all of you in year 5 :)
ReplyDelete- Lena :)
it was so cool and we watched the lorax
Deleteit was awesome on the last day as you could see in the photo I am the girl on the front row in the middle I wished I could stay in year 4 but I will still remember you all
ReplyDeleteAlicia