Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Holiday Stories

While we're all having 6 weeks holiday from school, why not post and tell us what you've been doing. Have you been anywhere interesting or done something new? 



2 comments:

  1. Well I have been on a farm for 2 weeks and now Im in my hotel room only one of my favourite beaches in Poland its been great so far! Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have been to a place called blist hill near the ironbridge in Shropshire we drived in a car there and it was a 2 hour drive from Lincoln, blist hill is a place where there is an old Victorian town and it tells you about the lives in Victorian times you can also swap your English money to Victorian six pence and farthings to spend at the town.
    I hope you go one day!

    Alicia Malia from your old class

    ReplyDelete