Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Our experiences of Rand Farm

"At rand farm I loved it all but one thing stood out, it was when I cleaned out the lambs because they all jumped up at me! It was also really extreme when I held the snake and bearded dragon and the snake wraped round my leg!"

Jasmine


"At Rand farm we had a wonderful time because we got to ride the tractor, go to the gift shop, make cookies and lots more! I loved it because we got to have full English breakfast (my favourite)"

Lena


At rand farm I enjoyed cleaning out the guinea pigs because I liked the fur. We saw a baby Fox at wood side, I wanted to take it home because it was really cute. It's eyes we're staring at me when I was stroking it.

Kasey-Drew

At Rand Farm I enjoyed cleaning and feeding the animals. I liked seeing how the old windmill worked. I kept changing my mind about which bunk bed to sleep on.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment