Today we are going to be playing games and having competitions to help us spell our words better. In 4NN we think it is important to spell well;
So people understand our letters - Kirsten
So we can achieve our targets - Brandon
So we can get a good job - Martyn
When we have SATs we can answer the questions - Chloe
We can read better if we understand spelling - Jasmine
If you think your good at spelling you can take part in competitions - Jack
If you want to be an author, you need to spell well. I would like to be an author when I grow up- Taylor
It helps you write stories - Sean
People won't understand what your writing says if you can't spell - Thomas
So I can go to college - Kasey
We played scrabble, word jumble, games on the computers, spelling bowling and had a spelling detective hunt.
In the afternoon we chose 4 fantastic spellers to represent our class at the Chad Varah Spelling Bee. Well done to Alisha, Chelsea, Alicia and Tyler who gave 4NN joint 3rd place!








No comments:
Post a Comment